When: Monday 5th of December 17:00 - 18:30
Where: Student Union building 4th floor
ESN will be picking you up from Kölsvinet (downstairs) 17:00, and we will head upstairs together. If you know you'll be late, please let us know, and we will pick you up when you arrive.
Hope to see you then!
WHAT IS TANDEM?
'Tandem Language Exchange is an informal way of learning and practising foreign languages for students at MAH.
We meet up once a week in the Student Union Building and teach/learn languages while enjoying some nice Fika'
- - Tandem is something for you who want to exchange language in a relaxed environment.
- - Tandem is for you, who want to improve your Introduction-Course-Swedish or refresh your rusty high school Spanish.
- - Tandem is for you, who are preparing to go abroad.
- - Tandem is for you, who want to meet new people and exchange languages and culture.
- - Tandem is for all!
No desk, no textbook, no exams and no pressure.
Tandem works as following: once decided which language(s) you would like to acquire and which language(s) you would like to tutor, you will be assigned to a partner, or a small group, whose language learning and teaching interests match yours! You will then become Tandem Partners, and practice your two languages during our once-a-week Language Workshops. It's up to you and your Tandem mate(s) if you want to catch up during the rest of the week!
So don’t waste any time, email us right away with your information to the address found below, or simply drop by during one of our Language Workshops and fill up an interest form. You can join and start practicing on the spot!
MEETINGS ARE HELD EVERY WEEK AND YOU ARE WELCOMED TO JOIN!
Do not hesitate, it is never too late to join! See our contact details and instructions below.
SIGN UP TO TANDEM:
E-mail us: [email protected]
Include the following information:
- Your name
- The language(s) you would like to learn, and your current level (beginner / intermediate / advanced)
- The language(s) you are able to teach, and your current level (beginner / intermediate / advanced)
See you soon!
ESN Malmö and The Tandem Language Learning Group